"No, she didn't seem nearly as sick as the woman in the stretcher."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
One of my fluffy pillows
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Tumblr, listening to music
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Family Guy, heh heh heh heh
5. Without looking, guess what time it is
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My fan. My fan is on 365 days a year and I have no idea why
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Last night. Going to the store
9. Did you dream last night?
10. Do you remember your dreams?
Not really but I know in my dream I was pregnant. I've been having a lot of pregnancy dreams lately. I'm usually pregnant or someone close to me is pregnant
11. When did you last laugh?
Probably an hour ago. Tumblr is nuts
12. Do you remember why / at what?
see question 11
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing. I'm lazy and haven't hung up anything. Mind you, I moved into my townhouse Aug. 2012, lmao
14. Seen anything weird lately?
I practically live on the internet so um... yeeeeah, I have
15. What do you think of this quiz?
I mean, it's cool. *shrugs*
16. What is the last film you saw?
Oh Jesus, um... *blank* it's been a while. Probably something action related
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
If I had unlimited money or...? Because that's kinda important. Probably Maui. So beautiful
18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Everyone who I truly love is getting a car (of their choice), house (of their choice), their debt paid off and $200,000 in their bank account. My mom and brother would get all the above but the money in the bank account would be a larger amount, like a 1.5 million dollars. I would, of course, buy them whatever the fuck they wanted. My niece Renee would have everything she ever wanted and her schooling and college would be paid for. She would also have a bank account with a million dollars in it that she could not touch until she's 30 and she would have to have a master's degree in order to access it. My other nieces and nephew would have their schooling and college paid for. I would give money to charity, I would invest some of my money into various businesses, I would invest in some stock, I would take part in the McDonald's franchise (owning a few). I would start up an IT firm (hubby's business). I would invest in property (apartment buildings). I would also (immediately) take everyone I love on a vacation to somewhere insane like Fiji or some expensive shit. I would also own houses in: California, Maui, Ohio, southern Florida and Anguilla.
19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I can move my ass cheeks (individually, hahahaha) without moving my body, like this:
20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Man, ya know, that's a hard question. Changing one thing will not make a huge difference because there are SO many issues. Uh, I have no idea. Maybe no more racism but then there is a slew of other "isms" and "phobias" that I would want to get rid of. I don't know; fuck it - I would end world hunger. Miss America answer, can't go wrong
21. Do you like to dance?
Bands make me dance, so yes. yes I do
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Depends on why and where
23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
Yes: Ban Rain & Ban Iran
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
26. Last time you swam in a pool?
New Year's Day
27. Type of music you like most?
Pop with rap/hip hop coming in a close second
28. Type of music you dislike most?
Hmm... I like a lot of genres. This is a hard one. Uh... *blank*
29. Are you listening to music right now?
30. What color is your bedroom carpet?
I have no carpet in my bedroom. Hardwood baby
31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I would have to buy one first. I'm not investing money into someone else's property
32. What was the last thing you bought?
33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
35. Do you have a garden?
No but I'm surely going to have one come Spring!
36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Oh say can you see, by the dawn's early light... that's all I got
37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
"I gotta go pee." Every time.
38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Eh, if they're not going to give me money or offer me a high paying job, I have no desire to sit with an extremely rich/famous person. What the hell would I get out of that? I mean, I love Rihanna but I'll stick with admiring her from afar. And not in a stalkerish way, as in pictures and... ok, this is getting weird
39. Who sent the last text message you received?
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Half at Target, half at Ulta! Yeah, I'm high maintenance like that, lol
41. What time is bed time?
Whenever I'm tired
42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
43. How many tattoos do you have?
44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
45. What did you do for your last birthday?
Went to a hockey game, walked around downtown, bar-hopped, got tipsy
46. Do you carry a donor card?
47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
My husband and my cat Gracie, lol
48. Is the glass half empty or half full?
49. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
In reference to what? I mean, the furthest I've ever been from where I originated from is where I am now - Ohio. No... NY. When I was in California - NOLA
50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I hate tomatoes
51. Have you ever won a trophy?
52. Are you a good cook?
Hell yeah =]
53. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Beyonce so I can cunt punch her. I kid, I kid
55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
56. Do you touch-type?
57. What's under your bed?
Random shit my cats swatted under it
58. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No dear, that's called lust
59. Think fast, what do you like right now?
Books, lol. I'm so interesting. Are you still reading this shit?
60. Where were you on Valentine's day?
In my bed, giggity. No, we went out to eat and then I picked up my best friend and we played Mario on the Wii. My husband and I really don't celebrate holidays like that and don't need a specific date to romantic. We do that year round!
61. What time do you get up?
Just in time to clean and cook
62. What was the name of your first pet?
My kitty, Toes! =]
63. Who is the second to last person to call you?
64. Is there anything going on this weekend?
65. How are you feeling right now?
66. What do you think about the most?
The weather. I'm not even joking. I'm an old person living in a young body
67. What time do you get up in the morning?
It varies. Sometimes, early afternoon. Just depends
68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
Immediately. Not everyone, just the people who need to know
69. Who would you tell first?
My husband obviously
70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
71. Do you sing in the shower?
72. Missionary or doggy?
73. What do you do most when you are bored?
74. What do you do for a living?
75. Do you love your job?
76. What did you want to be when you grew up?
77. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
78. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
79. How many keys on your key ring?
80. Where would you retire to?
81. What kind of car do you drive?
A Japanese car
82. What are your best physical features?
Bewbs, eyes, legs, lips
83. What are your best characteristics?
Funny, honest, intelligent, caring
84. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
85. What kind of books do you like to read?
86. Where would you want to retire to?
Repeat questions are annoying. Again: SOMEWHERE WARRRRRM
87. What is your favorite time of the day?
88. Where did you grow up?
Bay Area, surrounded by mountains. It was beautiful
89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
2,000+ miles, unfortunately
90. What are you reading now?
I book hop a lot. I have a lot of half finished novels on my Kindle and on my book shelf
91. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night owl for sure. Always have been
92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Just tried, lol and no
93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Wtf? Yes. Is that something hard to do or...?
94. Do you have pets?
Yes, two kitties
95. How many rings before you answer the phone?
Dumb question, next
96. What is your best childhood memory?
Being picked up in a limo to ride to the airport to fly to Disneyland. I was 11 and that was honestly the best shit ever
97. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
Holy shit, do you have an hour to read all these jobs I've had over the years?? Didn't think so, lmao
98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
Next year, my husband and I are going to start a family =]
99. What is most important in life?
Understanding that you are not perfect and you will never lead a perfect life. Knowing that your imperfections and quirks will make some smile while making others frown and understanding that none of that matters if you're truly happy with yourself. Smile with the ones that smile at you and smile at the ones who frown upon you
100. What Inspires You?